Some pics of this “pure vintage” Retreat … a fantastic opportunity to get back to basics, reconnect with your innerself and the Source … in a magical place, where the past and the present come together.
Come and Enjoy a few days of Yoga, Meditation and Rejuvenating Walks…
… Relax, recharge your batteries, and open yourself up to a new potential
… Have some fun and let go of yourself by absorbing the energy of earth in the meadows and nearby forest, or the energy and flow of the Ocean and nearby Lake
… Taste the vegetarian meals, which are sourced from local farmers and cooked fresh each day
Morning Yoga Sessions will focus on:
- Preventative movement, intrinsically, synergistic and attentive to the body – safe and easy to follow. Movements learned in these sessions are naturally therapeutic: you will discover new, natural, physiological modes of your own body movements.
- The Ashtanga Yoga 1st Series structure, is practiced to bring awareness of support, alignment and breath – and attentive to individual levels of experience
Remember, everyone enriches the group experience by the process and his or her presence.
Late Afternoon or Early Evening Meditations
With the energy of the natural wonders of the lake and ocean as our guide, there will be late afternoon or early evening meditations. Bring a pillow and a shawl for additional comfort.
Dates: The retreat begins on Friday August 14 at 5 p.m. and runs through Tuesday August 18, 2020 at 3 p.m.
Price: 440, – € for the entire stay (all inclusive, except camping tent and sleeping bag).
Terms and conditions :
- Meals include a daily brunch and dinner; herbal teas, fruit juices and water provided. Let us know if you have any special dietary needs or allergies.
- Accommodations – you must bring your own tent and sleeping bag/blankets/pillows. If you do not have a tent, let us know. You will be able to pitch your tent in large spaces on flat ground.
- Sanitary facilities – Outdoor hot showers and dry toilets provided.
- Yoga practice will take place in a Pergola, on a wooden floor. Please bring your own yoga mat or let us know if you don’t have one.
Attention: If there is any equipment such as a tent or yoga mat that you will need, inform us of this when registering.
Retreat Location: Eco-responsible permaculture site, in the middle of the forest, at F-33121 CARCANS. The ocean is 20 minutes by car and Lake Maubuisson 10 minutes.
If any of these activities interests you, please contact Madeleine:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone/text: +32497376068
- Via my Facebookpage: https://www.facebook.com/madeleine.rommel.7/
- Via the contact form on this site.
We will be happy to fill you in on more details about this retreat 😉
If you are interested in this retreat, but are having financial problems, please contact us and we will find a solution together.
These few days in the heart of nature,
are an opportunity for deep resourcing,
to take care of yourself
with fun and regenerating activities
as a way to promote the circulation of energy and well-being
a positive state of mind,
mindfulness and letting go.