Granada, Spiritual Magnetism.
Leave me in Granada in the middle of paradise where my soul wells with poetry
“Give him an offering, my lady, for there is no greater tragedy than that of the blind man in Granada.“
So goes the famous quote, allegedly said to a woman passing a beggar in the street in Granada. The beauty and truth of the phrase encapsulates everything about this majestic city. The city offers the visitor a dizzying variety of attractions, from it’s fun-filled streets (this is a large student city) to its reputation as a Flamenco hotspot, Granada offers both history and modernity. Opposite the Alhambra is the Albaycín – the old Muslim quarter of the city, and with its steep banks, winding streets and sharp turns, an air of the past still lingers here.
Our venue is near the capital of the province of the same name and the wider region holds a number of attractions. From the mystical Alpujarras mountains, to the Sierra Nevada and down to the Costa Tropical centred on Salobreña, a visitor to this province can ski in the morning, have lunch in the city, then sit on the beach in the afternoon. Not a bad claim to fame.
While on your yoga retreat, spend an evening in old town for a night out where you can experience the nightlife of Spain, nibbling tapas and get the chance to see local flamenco dancers. Stroll around the Albaycín, exploring the old Muslim quarter opposite the Alhambra and stop at the Arab tea house Abaco Te for a journey in time with a tea and sweet local pastry, 1400AD style. Afterwards head up to the Mirador San Nicolás for a spectacular view of the Alhambra and the Sierra Nevada. Visit the Cathedral and Royal Chapel – resting place of the famous Catholic kings Fernando and Isabel. Take your time to explore the province visiting the Costa Tropical for the beach. Practice a variety of Yoga styles with different instructors immersed in the peace of Spiritual Magnetism of Granada
You can relax on the beach, go to the mountains, enjoy sightseeing and practice yoga on this all encompassing yoga retreat in beautiful Granada Spain!
Discover in video
Dates: August 20 – 25, 2021
Location: Pinos Puente, Granada, Spain
Proceedings of the week
Arrival Day. : Pick up 15:30 Granada Bus Station
Departure day: 11:00
- 7:30 Meditation.
- 8:00- 09:30 Energizing Yoga class.
- 09:00-10:30 Breakfast.
- 10:00-11:00 Gentle Yoga Clas.
- 11:30-13:30 Free time, Included Activity or Workshop.
- 14:00-15:00 Lunch, Traditional Meal in the city or Picnic
- 15:00-18:00 Free time, Included Activity or Workshop.
- 18:00-19:15 Energizing yoga Class.
- 19:15- 20:15 Yin Yoga or Restorative yoga class.
- 20:30 Dinner.
- 5 Nights at the beautiful Granada venue
- 4 Yoga classes per day: 2 Energizing and 2 gentle/yin yoga. For all levels and ages
- 2 Yoga Workshops
- 3 Delicious healthy meals daily
- Pick Up from Granada Bus Station to the Venue
- Beach Day Trip to Motril or Salobreña Beach
- Sightseeing Tour to the Granada city center, Albayzin neighborhood, Arab tea/shops and Miradors
- All transportation for included activities
- Hexagonal Upscale Yoga Shala and all ensuite room
- Visit local historic sites